2020, the year destined to be written up as the year of great events in history! CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 has cast a shadow over China and even the whole worldwide. Many businesses have gone bankrupt as a result, resulting in employees losing their jobs and, more seriously, how many families have been separated as a result of the epidemic. For us ISUNNY, sales have also been affected in the same period. In the early days of the epidemic, we had to delay the resumption of work because of home quarantine, which led to some customers did not have enough time to customize their own brand of eyeglass cases, so as to buy the existing glasses cases of our factory; and now many overseas customers had to reduce or suspend some projects of eyeglass cases because of home quarantine.
After almost a month's effort, China has basically controlled all cases of infection except in Hubei province, and then, through a series of actions, has reduced infection and mortality rates throughout Hubei province to a manageable level. Now that this same epidemic is occurring in Europe, America and other countries, it appears that the infection and mortality rates are relatively higher, why is that? During those times, many of our guests have talked to us, so today ISUNNY is going to briefly talk to you about some of the events that we know about (of course, these are just the tip of the iceberg of a large number of touching events), and we hope that you know what the Chinese government and people did when the epidemic occurred in China. We hope this will bring more people to pay attention so that they can take proactive steps to avoid infection.
1. When the virus began to break out in Wuhan and spread widely, the Chinese Government acted promptly and closed the entire city of Wuhan to air, land and water traffic. To know that this is a large city with a permanent population of 11.21 million people, and to close a city for the sake of a country, shows how great and difficult a decision our government has made.
2. At the same time, governments have been transparent and open with national and international information throughout, just hoping that other cities and countries will draw the attention and action they deserve.
3. When Wuhan was sealed, other cities also had a certain amount of people infected because of the early return of people from Wuhan. This was closely followed by the immediate action of the local governments, which closed down all places outside shops that were not essential to daily life, and even between each village and the village. And all are actively cooperating with the government's home segregation, which is a respect for government regulations, and even more so for their own lives.
4. It was the wise decision of the central government that cut off the spread of the virus among other cities in time, which is why some people ask why the infection rate is so low in all Chinese cities except Wuhan. But some bad media say it's a human rights violation and there are no more freedoms. In fact, the action we are taking is nothing more than trading today's supposed lack of freedom for more freedoms in the future.
5. When the epidemic was severe in Wuhan, the central government immediately sent a team to establish the Huoshenshan Hospital in just 10 days; this was followed by the establishment of the Leishenshan Hospital and other isolation hospitals, which also provided excellent conditions for effective isolation and treatment。
6. When the other provinces were effectively controlled, the central Government adopted the strategy of having different provinces assist different municipalities in Hubei. In this way, targeted assistance has greatly improved the efficiency of communication with each other and has avoided the need to run out of medical supplies and the lack of implementation.
When I was talking to friends abroad, some of them asked the following two questions and found them curiously.
1. Why was Wuhan able to build a hospital with more than 1,000 beds in a short time?
At this time, I can say with great pride that China is a highly unified one-party state. When the central government decides to implement a certain thing or task, we can quickly pass resolutions and implement them on the ground, instead of having to meet and discuss and go through MANY processes as slow as some other countries, thus saving time for construction. And then the issue of materials, China is rich in materials, complete support, smooth logistics, the country's efforts do not mention the construction of a hospital, even if the establishment of 10 at the same time I think should not be a problem!
2. Why is there a shortage of masks in other countries where the epidemic is occurring? And China isn't short?
The fact is that it also happened in the early days because everyone was also panicking, there was a rush, causing a certain degree of the shortage of masks. However, we have since taken several measures to compensate.
So it's not that we're not short of masks, it's just that we're doing a lot of things that you don't know about。
There are no borders for the virus! our domestic epidemic is not over yet, but the Chinese government is doing everything it can to help other countries。We at ISUNNY are also doing the same, such as helping our customers to buy masks and related vaccination items in China and express them back so that they have better protection.
ISUNNY hopes that people all over the world will be united so that the epidemic can be overcome quickly and we can soon be free to go out and have a good time with our families and friends.
Want to know more? please leave a message in the comment area below, and we will give you a detailed response as soon as possible.
If you like this post, you can also forward it to your Facebook and Twitter for your friends to read. This article is originally from the ISUNNY team. If you want to reprint it to other business forums or media, please be sure to indicate the source. Your understanding and support is the driving force of our creation, thank you!
Related article: About COVID-19, You must know these!